Sunday, April 3, 2011

Park; Seven Days; Rest Stops; & Funeral Arrangments (:


New Mexico for spring break made my  life (: I got to see my dad, my nana, my friend tam, my grandparents, but we all know the real reason i went :) Miss Kayli Laney! She is one of my best friends... like an older sister to me... We have gone through anything and everything... and i was so happy i got to spend that week with her. I dont know what i would do without her in my life. She encourages me to fallow my dreams and do the right thing... She is one of the greatest people i have ever met. She helped me through the hardest part of my life... She spent two whole summers with me... She talks to me ever sunday... and i miss her and love her very much...
We had a great week of the park, great music, quite a few rest stops, and a lot of funeral arrangents haha...
I love her... with every last peice of my heart... and i cant wait to see her in June.
<3


1 comment:

  1. Youuuuuuu make my whole life. I want to call you like.... Now!! I love you so much my dear, you don't even know. So many things to tell you. You're so my favorite person ever. I adore you. :)

    ReplyDelete